You decide whether you want to include these types of Coverage in your policy or not. Because it’s clear that the best person to protect your house is you. You know your needs and those of your house.
If you are a very cautious person who holds every object in your house in high esteem, you will surely want to have comprehensive insurance in place in your home. Because foresight is a virtue that will always bring you peace of mind in the long run. Knowing that your children are free to play in their own house because absolutely everything is under control.
- It is a complement to the basic Coverages and breakage Coverage.
- The amount of damage must be greater than €50.
- Includes broken plasma/LCD television screens due to accidental damage. The Coverage is restricted to appliances which are less than five years old.
Do you have a boat for weekend fishing trips? Do you prefer to keep your speedboat in the garage than in a marina 500km away? Do you never know where your car insurance ends and your home insurance begins? Then this is the Coverage for you.
We cover the damage that vehicles and vessels can sustain due to fire, explosion or flooding, when they are in a garage equipped with a security system, whether it is a shared space or your own.
Moreover, total loss of the vehicle is covered, which will be governed by the market value [link to glossary] at the time of damage.
- Accessories, GPS systems, technological apparatus and personal belongings in the vehicle at the time of damage are not covered.
- If the vehicle insurance covers accidents in the garage, Caser will not be responsible for the accident.
An accident clause is the most important part of an accident insurance policy. Caser Home Insurance covers everything – above all, you and your family.
This provision will cover injury (incapacity) or death of the person or persons insured in the case of an accident, within or outside of the home.
- Persons under the age of 14 and over the age of 70 are not covered by this clause. Neither are persons with a legally recognised disability.
- Accidents that occur through the practice of extreme sports, scuba diving at depths beyond 20 metres, or relating to the pursuit of a profession or due to a bet or challenge are not covered, nor are those that occur under the effects of alcohol or drugs.
Although there is a separate clause for appliances, we know how important certain appliances are in your daily life.
This Coverage looks after damage to you washing machine, television and refrigerator. Repair costs for these appliances are covered, whether they are mechanical or electrical, including parts, labour and tax, when the warranty for the electrical appliances is no longer in place.
The costs of repair may not exceed the sale price of the product.
- Products over 10 years old.
- Damage sustained through malicious acts will not be covered.
Your Pit Bull is a playful, loving dog and you know that he would not harm a fly. Nevertheless, for several years, owners of these breeds have been required to have public liability insurance for their pets, as established by Royal Decree 287/2002. With Caser Home Insurance, you can include this clause, remain within the law and anticipate possible damage that your pet can cause.